HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.

Hi,

I'm relativ new in this mailing-list and also on IIS with PHP.

I tried to install PHP 4.3.4 on a Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6. It isn't
my first installation of PHP on Windows and IIS, but the first installation
on a Windows Server 2003 with the IIS 6. While others installations works
fine, with the configuration Windows Server 2003, IIS 6 and PHP 4.3.4 the
error "HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found" occurs.

I tried several things to eliminate the error or isolate the problem.
- First .html in the same directory are found and displayed.
- Second, I looked after the permissions of the needed files.
- Third I assured that the mapping from .php-Files to php.exe exists.

Now, I don't know where I can or should search for the problem. What's the
next thing to find the fault in the configuration? Where should I search
for a solution or have had someone the same problems with this configuration?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Manfred