RE: Re: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning acomplete set of HTTP headers.

Sounds like a resonable explanation. I'll will test your suggestion.

-----Original Message-----
From: DvDmanDT
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 22-3-2004 12:44
Subject:  Re: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not
returning acomplete set of HTTP headers.

I would suspect popen() happends to output STDERR, and that dir returns
some STDERR when no files are found, or when the argument is invalid.. And
if so, the STDERR message would get output directly to the webserver, and if
it contains two newlines (which it does really I think), the webserver
wouldn't get a complete set of headers (which it's complaining about)...