-----Original Message-----
From: Viraj Kalinga Abayarathna

Explain your network environment briefly...

like, what is the internet conectivity, IPs, server configuratiions,
how many network cards, whether you have a firewall or not then i can
help you..

Viraj.

Student wrote:

> Hi, Ok, lets start from the beginning.  We have a new HP server with
win 2k OS.  I want to set it up as a web server that will only host our
company website. I have installed Apache, mysql, php and also iis.  Now
can someone tell me what i have to do to make it a web server for my web
site build on php mysql.  I am i newbie...
> I have already configured apache and php variable.  the site is
running well on the server itself.  Please help me in setting it up.  I
have never done it before..........email  coolstudprit@xxxxxxxxxxx