RE: WEB SERVER help

Your problem has nothing to do with PHP, it's a IP routing problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Student
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 20-3-2004 11:59
Subject:  WEB SERVER help

Hi all, I am a fresh graduate out off uni and i need some ones helps. U
see our company has a HP server which came with win2000 server OS cd. I
have installed win2k and have installed IIS on it. I am trying to have
our web site (build on PHP and MYSQL). After a bit of trying, i got PHP
to run with IIS, but then i realised that IIS takes a lot of time in
process the PHP scripts. So i then stopped IIS and instaled Apache web
server. Apache was faster in process the PHP scripts then IIS. Now my
web server is working fine. But i can't get it to be accessable outside
the server. I can only view my web site on the server and not on any of
the other computers. I get an ISA Server Error, saying that gateway no
access . Please help me, i am not that well vesed with server setup..
Please do email me on coolstudprit@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks
prit