php_pspell.dll Help!

Hello, I have been fighting with this for three days now.  My system is set up with the following:

PHP v.4.3.4
c:\windows\system32\aspell-15.dll
c:\windows\system32\pspell-15.dll
c:\windows\system32\php_pspell.dll
(also in the c:\php4\)

aspell-en 3.50 (with dictionaries in
c:\aspell\dict

I am running Windows XP, and Apache v.1.3.

I have confirmed that Aspell is working correctly (by right clicking on a document and sending it to the speller.

When I attempt to use php_pspell I get the following error message:

"Warning: PSPELL couldn't open the dictionary. reason: No word lists can be found for the language "en". in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\smf\Sources\Subs-Post.php on line 703"

The code is as follows: (be warned I'm can't actually view it right now, so this is from memory)

"pspell_new ('en','','','','PSPELL_NORMAL','PSPELL_RUN_TOGETHER');

Is there a setting that I need to tell PHP where to find the dictionaries, or is there some hard coded directory that I need to install everything at (PHP, Aspell...)?

Any help would be most thankful!