From: Sudeep Sarath [mailto:sudeepfiles@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 2:33 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Domain name

Hello,
How to create domain name using PHP. For example once we create an
account in intranets.com, we get a url as accountName.intranets.com. How
this can be done in PHP in linux environment.

Thanks
John

Yahoo! India Promos:  Win a trip for 2 to Britain. Click here.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---