Re: Domain name

Personally, I'd suggest getting mod_l33t, and just modify the config file..
But you'll need a domain name setup which allows for this in that case..
Well, you'll need that anyway so.. Try to find mod_l33t.. Google for like
mod_l33t-1.0.tar.gz...

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt¤hotmail.com
"Sudeep sarath" <sudeepfiles@xxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
> Hello,
> How to create domain name using PHP. For example once we create an account
in intranets.com, we get a url as accountName.intranets.com. How this can be
done in PHP in linux environment.