From: Gerardo Rojas
To: Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG); php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 12-3-2004 19:30
Subject: RE:  MSSQL inserting into a table with a valid result set

According to your last email, i can accomplish my goal, by doing:

insert into tablename select xxxxx

where xxxx is another table i presume.

I don't have another table, all I have is a valid $result from running a
query.

I see what you mean, the thing is that one query is from 1 remote db and
the second query (insert command) is on another remote db.

--
Gerardo S. Rojas