From: Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG) [mailto:B.A.T.Svensson@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 11:23 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  start an external program (isqlw.exe)

Aha, that makes sense! :)

Very well, anyway.. .from time to time I tried to locate the executable
for this, but failed (could not identify it in "$MSSQL_HOME\binn". I
also been way to lazy with this (no urgent need as to say). Maybe to
check the properties of start menu item will help(?), but am not so sure
about that...

In any case, if you find out, would you please save me some time as well
and let me know?