From: Gerardo Rojas
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2004-02-25 23:56
Subject:  Connecting to MSSQL Server

I am able to connect to my MSSQL server and do whatever i need to do.
The problem lies in that when I close the connection and the script
terminates normally.  I do a 'netstat' on my machine i see that i still
have a socket connection to all my databases.  Isn't the mssql_close()
function supposed to close the connection?

ENV:
Windows 2000
PHP 4.3.3
MS SQL SERVER 2000