Re: Best way to check for user 'Administrator' group membership

Would it be possible for you to regulate with which user are allowed to
access which file? In such a case, if a user can't do fopen() on a
certain php file, then this user wont be able to access the
functionality in this file. A Q&D solution as to say.

Anyhow, in my I ignorant view of what you have done, it might be
an idea to review the design strategy of your project.