Re: Best way to check for user 'Administrator' group membership

What????

Not sure if that was meant to be so sarcastic!

I do not wish to use a login form of HTML. The user are already authenticated via Windows when the
user directs thier browser to the URL. At this point they receive a popup and enter the login
information. After this via PHP I want to determine if the user has admin level privledges. If so
I want to make available an extra menu option.

Jeez!

Paul