Re: How to installl Javascript as a scripting host language ?

Hello,

there was something liks JS on Server Side.
Maybe this could be a startpoint for digging:
http://devedge.netscape.com/library/manuals/2000/javascript/1.5/guide/

Not much I know...

--
Torsten

Lothar Scholz schrieb:

Hello,

I tried to build the PHP5 Beta 4 on my Win2000 and run into the
problem that the "buildconf.bat" script gives me the error message:

Input Error: There is no script engine for file extension ".js".

How can i install Javascript as a language for the scripting host
"cscript.exe" ?