Newbie, Pls help

Hi, To all .... :)

Im a newbie to php so pls be patient.

I have developed a web application using php,apache and mysql.
My system in testing and developing them is Win 98 2nd Ed and sometimes WinXP Prof Edition

I have tested my application using my system and it worked find

When I deployed it to my client's system Win XP Professional Japanese Version, my application
displayed some weird actions

Noticeable "weird actions"
1. The pop-up menu doest "pop-up". You need to refresh the page for the popup menu to popup.
2. I have a download csv function, when the user clicks on the link, it will ask for it to be opened or saved
but when the user chooses an option it does no action!

 I also think that this might be a result of "security" they impose on downloading and popups.
Please any suggestions?!?

Thnaks a lot!!!
MABUHAY!!!

Capital One Classic