Re: header-session problem

No solution yet for my session-header problem!!!!!!!!

SuDeEp

Sudeep Sarath <sudeepfiles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear php-freaks,

My o/s is Windows 98 SE. I am using PWS as my web server and i use recent version of php (i guess php 4.3.4). I recently started working on PHP and came across this problem.
I have three pages. i.e page1.php, page2.php, page3.php.

Page1.php

 [input]

Page2.php

session_start();
$_SESSION["check"]=$_POST["t1"];
header("Location: http://www.mypage.com/page3.php";);
?>

Page3.php
session_start();
echo $_SESSION["check"];
?>

So i want page3.php to display what i typed in the text field of page1.php.

But page3.php says undefined variable in $_SESSION........
That means session is lost when i redirect to page3.php from page2.php.

If i echo that SESSION in page2.php itself. It dispalys correctly. So i think that there is a problem with header and session. Please anyone tell me how to get over this.