I need some help, willing to pay

Hi guys

I need some urgent work done and I don't have the time to do it myself. I've
gotten screwed over by 3 programmers now and I'm desperate. I need some
modification done on the product info page for OSCommerce. This is at most a
3-4 hours job for someone that's decent in php.

I'm willing to pay since it's very urgent and rush job. If you are
interested, please add me to your msn (johnyu82@xxxxxxxxxxx) or reply to
this email. MSN or other online chat is preferred to get things done fast.

Thanks

John