Re: Apache 1.3.29 crashes with PHP-extensions added

There is some message in the bug list.
Now it should be ok with the last snaps.

Thx to the team for the patch.

Cyruss

Cyruss a écrit :
Hello,

I'm using W2K and Apache 1.3.29. When I try to uncomment some extensions
in the php.ini and try to reload Apache, then Apache crashes. I've set the right path to the extension_dir = "D:\php\php-5.0.0b4-Win32\ext".
I am trying to do this with an snap of PHP5 and now with Beta4.
It doesnt seem to matter, which extension I uncomment. I tried to do this with the extensions of MySQL, PostgreSQL and some other, too. After that, Apache will only start again, if I delete the path to the extension_dir (and comment the extensions of course). It will even start, when I add the ext_dir then. But Apache crashes again, if I try to uncomment some extensions. And here we go again...

I have the same problem !
It worked with Apache/PHP5b3 but not with b4.

This is no dll-missing-issue. PHP4.3.4 seems to work well with extensions, so this might be a PHP5 issue and not an Apache issue.

Is there any topic that I missed? I hope someone knows a solution for that! Thank you in advance!

If you find a solution send me a mail or post it here, i'll do the same.

Regards

Cyril