Regular Expression help?

Can anyone recommend where I might be able to get some "Regular
Expression" assistance? I'm very new to "Regular Expression". I've read
some of the info I've found on the web, and have a few books that I've
read, however I'm at a loss and confused as heck. I'm hoping someone
would be able to shed some light on this for me.

Many many thanks,

Jim