Re: Does anyone have experience with php_ntuser/php_iisfuncs.dll?

Hi Mike,

I maintain both extensions, and they are stable but I have not had enough
time to create any documentation for these two extensions. I did write an
article in PHP Magazine some months ago about IISFunc. At this point your
best choice is to look at the source code. I can extract the prototypes
for you if that woild make life easier. You are also welcome to use this
list (or email me directly) for questions.

- Frank