RE: URGENT - Enabling mcrypt() in PHP 4.3.3 on Windows XP (windows installer

You suffer from a seriouse attitude problem - do you think I,
or anybody else, get paid answer your "urgent" matters with
a "simple step-by-step guide with full explanations as soon
as possible"?

First make sure you done your homework properly before asking
for a "simple step-by-step guide with full explanations".

You figured out how to send a mail to the php-windows list,
then figure this out to:

1) Read The Fine (Fucking) Manual (http://www.php.net/manual)
2) Read the FAQ's (same base URL as above)
3) Search old mailing list (same base URL as above)
4) If still not able to solve the problem, post masseage for help

Kind  regards,

     //Anders

P.S.

Telling a matter is urgent (for you) and require an answer
"as soon as possible" is neither polite or nor does it shows
any, what so ever, respect towards the people you ask for
help, espacilay since your way of expression your self show
clear sign of that you are not interrested to learn anything
your self.

The last thing you should ever ask for (read: never ask for)
is a "simple step-by-step guide with full explanations" if
you want to get an answer at all.

Be happy that you got an answer.

D.S.

P.S.S. Jesus, why do I even waste my fucking time on this... ??? D.P.S.