From: Herhuth, Ron
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Sent: 5-2-2004 20:58
Subject:  SQL to select a set of records

I am trying to figure out how to bring back only a specific number of
records using a SQL statement in Microsoft SQL Server.

For example I know how to bring back the first x number of records from
the database:
SELECT Top x  * FROM SQLTable

What I would like to do is to bring back only records 25-35 for example.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Ron