RE: tutorial

This reminds me of how a few years ago whilst working on a university
library project I was introduced to programming. Being Mac-based, I decided
to use Frontier, to the horror of everyone else who tried (unsuccessfully)
to get me onto Perl. So I checked the library for a Perl book and the only
one they had was "Teach Yourself Perl in 21 Days" - only available on a
seven day loan.

I stuck with Frontier - did the job, moved on to Lasso, then PHP and am now
tackling Java. I still don't classify myself as a programmer though - just a
lucky amateur.

Cheers

George in Oxford