URGENT - Enabling mcrypt() in PHP 4.3.3 on Windows XP (windows installer

Hi everyone,

I recently came across mcrypt(), the PHP encryption system. For the last two
weeks I am having trouble getting it to work with PHP.

I use WinXP, and the PHP 4.3.3 interpreter. **Note that it came in a
installer (php-4.3.3-installer.exe)**

What I tried to do was simply uncomment this line in php.ini:

Before ---> ;extension=php_mcrypt.dll

After ---> extension=php_mcrypt.dll

However, when I ran a simple phpinfo() page to see if it was initiated, an
error message appeared stating that the dll didn't exist. Strangely, it did
exist - in my extensions folder.

Please reply ASAP, with a step-by-step guide

Cheers,

Robin C.