Re: Show the Progress of a file being uploaded

Like others have said, not with just PHP.  What I do is have an animated GIF
show some dots light up and say uploading, and I make sure the browsers
status bar is visable.  The actual % completed is the job of the browser's
status bar to show.  Obviosly some browsers do this better than others.  You
know what though, you might be able to access this with some Javascript and
do it all on the client side, tell you the truth, I've never tried.

- Anthony

20040118195949.30513.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20040118195949.30513.qmail@pb1.pair.com...