Re: Search Script????

Hello,

On 01/20/2004 11:22 PM, Student wrote:
I have my web site with file extensions .php .php3 .html .htm .shtml  Now i
(am looking for a script or) would like to write a php script so that users
can search my web site for information.... Can anyone help me get started.
I want to include a search in my web site..

If you can install HTDig to index your site, you can use this class that will simplify your site interface to Htdig.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/htdiginterfacefromphp/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/