RE: chmod on win xp

I must be missing something because right clicking on the file (in explorer)
doesn't give me the option to change read - write - execute. All I get is
Read-only and Hidden check boxes.

And, they're not checked the check boxes are clear.

I can do everything else I need to do, but I can't fopen.

$fp = fopen($filename,"w") or die ("Couldn't open $filename!");

I get:

Warning: fopen("abc.php","w") - Permission denied in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ ...

I get the same error when I try to touch a file

Warning: unable to create file abc.php because Permission denied in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot ...

The same file works on my ISP's server.

thx,

Gil