From: Yi Socheat
To: 'Christopher Edwards'; php-windows@lists.php.net
Sent: 2004-01-14 11:32
Subject: RE:  RE: Creating a socket on PHP 4/WinXP

Could anyone tell me how to make MySql worke in PHP5.0 beta , I used to
previous version of PHP 4.0 it is ok with mySql but when I upgrade to
PHP 5.0 beta mySql is not working...have any tips about this or not?

Regards,

Mr. Yi Socheat
Webmaster
Community Information Web Portal Team

Open Forum of Cambodia
House 245, Street 51
P.O.Box 177
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel      : +855-23-360402
Fax     : +855-23-360345
Mobile: +855-12-697621
Email   : y.socheat@forum.org.kh
Web    : www.cambodiacic.org, www.forum.org.kh

Please note that the above message may contain confidential information.

1. It is only intended for the person to whom this mail is addressed
   in the To: and CC: options.

2. This mail including attachment may not be redistributed/edited for
business profit or any purpose without the permission from the owner.
Whoever is not listed as a recipient must not view this message, or
delete it from storage.

The sender does not accept any liability of errors or omissions in the
context of this message due to Internet transmission.

Your understanding is appreciated.