From: Damjan Rems [mailto:d_rems@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 8:35 AM
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject:  Windows XP hang problem

Can anybody confirm this bug scenario?

Windows XP-SP1, PHP 4.3.4 or 5.0.0b3,F-Secure Antivirus 5.41 When running
the simpliest script from documentation in Windows COMMAND prompt, window
hangs. Ctrl+C doesn't help. Window has to be killed.

I also found this:
F-Secure Active, PHP run from local drive (C:\PHP)  - Hangs F-Secure Active,
PHP run on network (F:\PHP)  - Hangs

F-Secure Disabled, PHP run from local drive (C:\PHP)  - Hangs F-Secure
Disabled, PHP run on network (F:\PHP)  - OK

I have no problems running on Windows 2000, with F-Secure enabled.

This realy is a bad start with PHP for me.

By

TheR