Re: Re: Calling a function from a hyperlink

kaizer boab wrote:
The problem I have is this:

I have built a shopping cart using a session. I have an addItem() function,
and I was wondering if it were possible to call this function using a
hyperlink.
At the moment when a user clicks to add an item they are directed to the
"add.php" page as below:

I want to have my addItem() function in all shopping pages but I only want
it accessed via a link. Is this possible?

Create an include file that checks $_GET for a particular variable. If it's there call addItem, if not do nothing. Then include that file in all pages that need to handle adding items.

--
Stuart