Session Variables Problem (Missing)

I am new to PHP moving over from ASP and one of things I relied on heavily
was session variables. It seems that everytime a new page is opened it
starts a new session.

I have set up a simple test site you can see whats happening - easier than
to explain.

http://www.cflsquad.com/index.php

Use
Username: testuser
Password: testpassword

the next page after log in should read "You are logged in as: testuser".
What tells me is that the session variable is resetting to a new on each
page is that the 'testuder' text doesn't show becuase the session var is
being read. These exact same pages work fine oon a Linux server so I know
its a Windows Server issue. The odd thing is that the session ID is passed
and saved but the session variable that is created on log in is not passed.
Again, it woks just fine on a Linux server - just not Windows.

I have changed the path in the php.ini file as many have suggested fixes the
problem but it hasn't made a difference for me.

Thanks

--
Brad Lawryk
Williams Lake TimberWolves