From: Croskerry, Dan [mailto:dcrosker@hpl.ca]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 4:48 PM
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP-WIN] problems with iframes?

I'm passing an url parm to 2 iframes that load within a third iframe. They
seem to load quickly enough and the pages in the iframes render fine but the
status meter in the status bar never completes. It gets to about 4 bars and
then stalls there. The message in the status bar, however, states "Done". My
code is quite simple and I am fairly sure there are no problems with it.

Perhaps I can just ignore this. I guess what I am wondering is has anyone
out there had any problems with calling/loading iframes dynamically?

Cheers,
Dan