[PHP-WIN] Help me!

Hello,

 I am a 17 years old boy from Hungary, and I have problem with PHP. I hope that you can help.
The problem: I ask the width and height of the screen with JavaScript, and when the JavaScript give the values to the PHP they become string, so I can't use the values as a number. I tried to change the type, but it's bad, too.
I want that if the screen is bigger, the image is bigger.
I enclose a file, which show the problem.

I hope that you understand my problem, and sorry about the mistakes.

                                                                                                                        Leskó Dániel