[PHP-WIN] Using Sablotron to parse remote XML via xslt (to HTML)

Hi,

I am having many difficulties getting sablotron php extentions to work in my

environment for remote xml.  Here's what I am using:

OS: WIndows 2000
PHP version: 4.3.3RC4
Expat version: 1.95.6
Sablotron Version: 0.97
Server Software: IIS 5.0

If the files are stored locally, and I getcwd() for the filebase, then the
conversion works fine.  But, if I try to run this against a remote xml file,

it chokes.  Do you have a working example of using sablotron in the
environment listed above that accomplishes this task?  I have tried setting
the code located here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.xslt-set-scheme-handlers.php to use my

instance of xml/xsl files, but even that does not work.

I also noticed that 4.3.3 was released this week, but I did not see this
problem documented in the release notes.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Ryan Vesely
Sales Engineer
Pinnacor
685 Market Street, Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94105
tel 415.369.4762
fax 415.512.2085

The preceding e-mail message contains privileged, confidential information.
Intended conveyance is only to designated and named recipient(s). If you
feel that you may have received this message in error or if you are not the
named recipient, please notify Pinnacor at once at the sender's email
address, or call 212.691.7900. Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution
or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.