RE: [PHP-WIN] please help with table again

Are you trying to solve a particular problem or
do you want to learn to do programing?

I don't want to be rude, but the question you ask are
fairly basic programming knowledge, and I would recommend
you to get a good beginners book on programming.

Anyway, on to your question:

If you want to write a table, but alos need to manipulte
the contents in each field, then you need to make two
itterations, e.g. loops.

The outer loop will control how many rows you have, and the
inner will control how many columns you have. If you want to
manipulate the each values in the table it has to be done in
the inner loop.

The outer loop value will tell you wich row you currently
working on, and the inner loop value will tell you wich
column you work with. Just like a X-Y cordinate system.

For instance if you want a fixed value, different for each,
rows, then reuse the outer loops incrementer) and display
this value.

If you want to increase the numbers all the time, then locate
and incrementor in the inner loop and display this value.

And finaly as an exercice you should try to modify the code
so it displays the numbers a) in revers order, b) up-down and
top left, c) and rotate the matrix 90 degrees, e.g make it a
5 rows x 3 cols matris and display the numbers just as they
are in the 3x5 matrix, but rotated.

If you solve these three problem you will be much more confident
and better suited in handling itterations afterwards.

Kind reagrds,

        //Anders