[PHP-WIN] Call for Authors 2

WebDevMagazine will start in September an international edition of
magazine.If you want to be an author of this magazine please email to :
authors@webdevmagazine.co.uk the folowing things:

1. Your details - name , age ,...etc
2. Your experience
3. In what topic from Web Development you want to write articles(news,
reviews)

----------------------------
Author Guide-lines
----------------------------
WebDevMagazine is a free of charge magazine for web development and
technologies. We working over topics like : Internet programming, web
design, software architecture, etc.

1. What should be your material?
- At least one page(html, doc or text) in which should be included graphics
or schemes  if it necessary.
- Without company or software presentations.
- Should cover the topics of the magazine and could be: an article, a piece
of news or interview.
(the people that we have inteviewed for our previous issues , for example
are: Andrei Zmievski (PHP group),Chris Peacock(FORTUNE magazine), Andy
Williams(Yahoo! UK&Ireland).etc. )

2. What kind of information we need about you?
- sample presentation of you
- picture if available
- contact details (e-mail, messenger, country, etc.)

3. What is your advantage?
 -WebDevMagazine is a free of charge magazine and we are not able to pay
you, but you can work for a great magazine, developed from great people
including you.
-All rights of your material depends on you.

If you have questions please fell free to contact WebDevMagazine anytime.
authors@webdevmagazine.co.uk

Best Regards
Bogomil Shopov

Please if you are agree with this document, fill the following data:

I agree with this document.