Re: [PHP-WIN] Zip archive & File Encryption

Look at PhpMyAdmin they have a ZIP file class. But no encryption, you
would have to implement it yourself. But ZIP file encryption is weak and
easy breakable. I'm recommind you to encrypt your data with some
encryption that is provided by Mcrypt (check for libmcrypt).

-Mike