Re: Uploading videos to Bugzilla and AppDB

What's wrong with uploading to YouTube and providing a hyperlink to the video, something you can do right now? Just right-click > open in new tab.

If you want to get really wild, maybe that YouTube-embed thing can be used.

I find it hard to ask of them all that storage space.

I'm not saying videos are a bad idea. They can be pretty great. I just feel that we should take advantage of YouTube.

Jake