Re: Error with Harmony:FATAL:network_change_notifier_win.cc(166)

On 11/12/11 12:42 PM, joejac wrote:
vitamin wrote:
Upgrade Wine. This function was modified to work with programs that require it. You program starts here and appears to work with wine-1.3.32.

Thanks a lot vitamin, that is a good news, but 1.3.32 is Development, I use PCLinuxOS and they have in the repositories only the stable versions, so they have now version 1.2.3 so I guess that is not going to work, right?

Do you have an idea of when 1.3.32 would be an stable version?

When 1.4 is released is when this will become stable.

However, and in the meantime, you are welcome to give building Wine a go. There are instructions on how to on the Wine Wiki site.

James