Re: Wine Doesn't Load Anything?

On 11/11/2011 09:53 PM, khoraski wrote:
It wouldn't load Synthasia, so I tried a couple other softwares, all wouldn't work. So then I tried running Notepad with Wine and it still didn't work!

I don't know what's wrong. It's not giving me an error, it's just not doing anything at all.

Pick a program and run it from command line. That should give you some kind of error message when it fails. If you post that output to the list it will give people a starting point to help you track down down the problem.