Re: World of Warcraft Launcher.exe keeps crashing

On 11/05/2011 08:33 AM, JontomXire wrote:
wine-1.3.29

There's a small update to World of Warcraft today. When I run launcher.exe under Wine, it keeps crashing.

I just tried the launcher to test this on my machine. It did crash with a 'send to Blizzard' bug report that was a generic memory error and I did not get any errors in terminal. I sent the Blizzard report, restarted the launcher and the second time it did go through. I do still have to use wow.exe to play the game, not the launcher. You may just have to keep restarting and let the launcher grab more of the patch each time until you get it all. Sorry I didn't see a fix.

Wine 1.3.30
openSuse 11.4