Re: Switched distros, now my applications don't work.

originalladders wrote:

> I'm sorry for how long this post is, but I just don't know what is relevant.

In the future, for long logs post them to a site like pastebin and post a link here.

When you changed to Xubuntu, did you happen to keep your home directory and ~/.wine? If so, try deleting or renaming ~/.wine and do a clean install of your game and IE.