Re: Solar Accounts

> BTW, why are you not using native Java, just as a question?

Solar Accounts installs its own local Java (1.5.0_08) and barfs if you try to link or point it anywhere else, at least so far ... if I ever succeed in getting that to change I will post the method here. The reason for copying-in a different Java to the local directory is that 1.5.x barfs on wine ... it was the quickest solution at the time. Not elegant, I admit ... but working, mostly.