Re: Getting started with porting to Mac OSX

@doh123, thanks that sounds like exactly what I need.

So, with Wineskin, would I build a Windows EXE as usual, then use Wineskin to somehow wrap it up in Windows-To-Mac translation layer to produce a Mac executable?

Does the Wineskin preparation process run on Windows or Mac?

I'm still struggling to get my head around this!