Re: Gaming

On 10/22/11 7:01 PM, blaiseg07 wrote:
hash wrote:
3. StarForce (http://www.star-force.com/) protection.

   That's why there's noCD/DVD cracks.
We don't support programs run with them. There are many reasons for this stance. We would like to get StarForce working with Wine or vice versa.

Is not going to work, also needed to note is that not working ".NET Framework" higher then version 2.0 leads to inability to run any game/application that requires "Games For Windows Live" login.

   The xliveless dll works wonders for GTA IV and Bioshock 2.
I don't like the "You must use 'insert service here'" so that a game can be played. Competition is a good thing and our friends at Microsoft do not like it.

James