Re: Quicken2011 won't work under wine 1.3.30 Why???

On 10/22/11 10:14 AM, alsemus wrote:
While waiting for a reply I thought I would restore my original system from my Acronis Backup.  To make a long story short I had to reinstall all of Ubuntu to be able to get to a point where I could reformat the disk and install by backups.
SO I think my best bet is stay with the 1.3.25 version until someone else corrects the problem.................   Al

That will not happen until you do two things:

1. Conduct a regression test as described on the Regression Testing page on the Wine Wiki site. (http://wiki.winehq.org/Regression Testing)
2.  File a bug report with the results of the regression test.

The developers do not have enough time (most are volunteers) to locate problems. Most do not have the time to read through the Forums/Mailing Lists, even.

Please do the things I asked above and help the project.

Thank you.

James