Re: Wine apps crash

Sorry about the double post. I downloaded and installed the missing .dll's and the Foxit apps start fine without errors. However, still clicking on a menu heading crashes the programs. that is annoying
However, I installed the latest Beta of Google Earth and it works great! Need to use the windows version because the Linux version doesn't display photos when the icons are clicked.