Re: cant play after updating to ubunto 11.10

On 10/18/2011 07:48 PM, madmaxfh wrote:
  Also with World of Warcraft the game launcher opens up, I can see the news and all, but when I push the play button the launcher closes and the game doesn't show up.

This happens very often with WoW. The work around for the issue is to run Wow.exe instead of launcher.exe. You will still need to start up the launcher occasionally for the program to patch when needed, after patching completes close the launcher and go back to using Wow.exe to play.