Re: Traveller Heaven and Earth - Runtime error 481

I am running it on Crossover Games in a winxp bottle.
It totally fails to work in a Windows 7 64bit virtual machine on VMWare Fusion on my Mac.
I may try and install a virtual Windows XP and see if it works then, this might tell us if the problem is wine, or windows, or the programme itself.