Re: Wine for the iPhone anyone?

Remember, the thing to be excited about is that, from what I hear/ if I remember right, there will be a Windows 8 for ARM. That means there will be Windows programs compiled for ARM, which means that you could compile WINE for ARM to run ARM Windows programs on an ARM processor.

No longer would WINE have to crawl/ crash/ freeze on top of an ARM x86 emulator (by that I mean an x86 emulator compiled for ARM).

Jake