Re: No sound playing Tom Clancy's HAWX

On 10/08/2011 12:37 PM, gamerboy wrote:
No update candidate for 'wine-1.3.29-4.1.x86_64'. The highest available version is already installed.
Resolving package dependencies...

Now I have installed the 32 bit Wine. But when I start the game the screen colour is getting weird like 256 colors&  still no sound.

Make sure that you do not have both 64 bit and 32 bit installed, just 32. Then uninstall and reinstall your video driver, even if it is with the same version you already have. It's pretty common for changes to wine, or X to confuse the drivers.

Also check winecfg after the driver reinstall. Wine 1.3.29 is after the sound changes and some of the settings from when you used 1.3.12 may have changed.